The goal of the Couples Fertility Assessment is to not only teach you how to understand and communicate with your body, but also provide you with an action plan of how to make changes to your current lifestyle in order to maximise your chances of natural conception.
Consultations will enable you to feel empowered and more in control, rather than feeling that conception is a month-by-month battle.
- A detailed medical history including fertility history.
- A detailed nutritional assessment looking at antioxidant capacity and nutritional deficiencies and providing advice on how to improve it.
- Abdominal assessment – checking female uterine location, checking digestive system and providing recommendations accordingly.
- How your lifestyle maybe affecting your fertility.
- Any blood tests and scans analysed.
- Advice on further tests to request from the doctor.
What happens :-
- A detailed fertility consultation will be carried out at our treatment rooms (90-120 minutes).
- After the consultation (normally within 72 hours ) we will provide you with your own unique Fertility Action Plan, Nutritional Assessment, Help Sheets, and Recipe Ideas full of recommendations, advice and changes to help enhance your chances of conceiving.
- Holistic recommendations such as reflexology, abdominal massage and acupuncture. Providing you with emotional, physical and structural support enabling you to take control of your own fertility.