When you start your journey with The Natural Fertility Clinic you will undergo a Fertility Consultation. The objective of the Fertility Clinic Consultation is to not only teach you how to understand and communicate with your body but also provide you with an action plan of how to make changes to your current lifestyle in order to maximise your chances of natural conception.
Consultations will enable you to feel empowered and more in control, rather than feeling that conception is a month-by-month battle.
Many of the people that we have treated over the years have also never been given advice on taking a more holistic approach to fertility. Diet, lifestyle, stress levels, and exercise can all have an impact on not only our wellbeing but on our ability to conceive and carry a pregnancy to full term.
We also work with you to ensure that you have a positive path to conception. We teach you to take charge of your fertility and help to ensure that you avoid delays in your treatment. Most importantly we will help you feel confident, empowered, and calm about the journey ahead.
Our Fertility Clinic Consultation covers:
- A detailed medical history including fertility history.
- How your lifestyle may be affecting your fertility.
- Advice on further tests to request from the doctor.
- Advice on supplementation
- Helping you to manage your stress levels through self-care and a positive mindset.
- Understanding your cycle and the signs of ovulation helps to determine if you are ovulating and when
- Helping you understand your test results
- Helping you understand the diagnosis you have been given and what you can do to help yourself.
- Explaining the IVF process to you and what you can do to optimise your chances of success.
- Offer you impartial advice on male and female additional testing as well as refer you to one of our specialist partners.
- A detailed fertility clinic consultation will be carried out by one of our Clinic Directors.
- After the consultation (normally within 72 hours ) we will provide you with your own unique Fertility Action Plan, Help Sheets, and Recipe Ideas full of recommendations, advice and changes to help enhance your chances of conceiving.
- Holistic recommendations such as acupuncture, reflexology, abdominal massage and clinical hypnotherapy. Providing you with emotional, physical and structural support enables you to take control of your own fertility.
The Fertility Clinic Consultation is a fundamental stage of your fertility journey...
whether you are trying to conceive naturally or via assisted conception, such as IVF, ICSI and IUI. By understanding your lifestyle, work-life balance and nutritional diet in more detail we are able to create a sustainable plan that fits in with you. It shouldn’t be overwhelming or unachievable. What we hope to create is a positive mindset, making positive changes to the goal, which is to conceive a healthy baby. Having this unique action plan to follow together with regular complementary therapy (Acupuncture, Reflexology, Abdominal Massage or Clinical Hypnotherapy) is a great basis to start. We suggest making changes slowly, whether it’s eating a high protein breakfast, or getting more early nights, do this gradually and do not get too disheartened if you have had a bad day. Success isn’t earnt overnight. Verity and Katy are always on hand if you have any queries or need some additional support in an area.
The Fertility Clinic Consultation is carried out over ZOOM video online or at our premises in Wokingham and Crowthorne, Berkshire. We encourage that both parties are present at the Fertility Clinic Consultation, however, it is not essential and we respect that it may not always be possible.
Please do get in touch today if you feel we can assist you on your journey. We look forward to welcoming you soon.