Fertility Reflexology Training Bristol – If you are a qualified Reflexologist and want to learn more about fertility to help empower your clients then contact us today. Our fertility reflexology courses take place in Berkshire, London and Hertfordshire throughout the year. Please contact us for dates.
It will give you the knowledge and understanding to enable you to treat with confidence and learn some new and exciting reflexology techniques. You will also go away with some fantastic tools to help empower your clients on their fertility journey.
You will receive a certificate on completing your case studies and will be added to our list of recommended and fertility trained reflexologists.
This course will be:
- Hands on
The learning outcomes:
By the end of the course you will be able to: –
- Treat with confidence at any time of a woman’s cycle.
- Have a greater understanding of the impact of stress on the mind, body and our overall fertility health.
- Have a greater knowledge and understanding of the endocrine system.
- Have a greater knowledge and understanding of a menstrual cycle and diseases and disorders associated with it.
- Have a greater knowledge and understanding of a male’s fertility and diseases and disorder associated with it.
- Have a greater understanding of all the diagnostics techniques that are used to investigate fertility problems.
- Carry out new reflexology techniques.
- Have a greater understanding of why the gut is pivotal for fertility health.
- Have a greater understanding about how our lifestyle and diet can impact our fertility health.
- Chart and interpret a woman’s menstrual cycle.
- Learn a wealth of new skills to help empower your clients to let them take back control of their own fertility.
What is covered on the course?
- Introduction – What to Expect from the Course
- Fertility – An overview
- Female Anatomy and Endocrine System
- Locating the reflexes: Practical 1
- The Menstrual Cycle
- Common Female Issues
- Endocrine Wake Up: Practical 2
- Male Anatomy
- Male Infertility
- Common Male Issues
- Meridian Balance: Practical 3
- Stress and supporting your client.
- Calming: Practical 4
- Hand Reflexology
- Using the breath.
- How other body systems effect fertility
- Hormonal Balance: Practical 5
- Information Gathering and Lifestyle Factors
- Blood tests and Scans
- Charting the Female Cycle and why its important.
PLEASE WEAR COMFORTABLE CLOTHES AND BRING A PILLOW AND A BLANKET /YOGA MAT
What is the assessment ?
- Two written case studies – Treating same client 4 times across course of cycle (during bleed, during follicular phase, around ovulation and luteal phase) . An example of the format will be issued.
- A 30 minute telephone conversation after 3 months of treating clients. Any questions, concerns can be raised here. ( There is also a facebook group you can join to ask advice from other fertility reflexologists, their wealth of knowledge is a valuable source) .
Location and Dates: Bristol 7th and 8th October 2017.
Cost and Payment: 2 day course ( 10am – 5pm) is a total of £195 . A deposit of £100 is required at the time of booking and the rest paid a month before the course.
CPD points : 2 points per hour.
Feedback from attendees.
” A really inspiring course. Information given was made easy to understand with lots of practical advice. Verity and Katy are clearly very passionate and knowledgeable in the area of fertility. I would highly recommend this course to others’
” The course was really interactive which makes you really think about what you are doing. Not just bombarded with information”
” The knowledge I have learnt from both Katy and Verity is incredible. I now feel really confident to treat clients”
” The course was excellent. I have learnt so much and Katy and Verity are great teachers, making things very clear, and esuring we all had a clear understanding. I feel so confident to go and treat fertility clients no and the knowledge and experience I have learnt is invaluable”.
“A great, informative course. It has made me more aware of the effects of hormones throughout the body and the importance of a healthy gut. Run by a well informed team and here was a great atmosphere over the weekend. I feel very excited to use the new techniques and knowledge in my practice”.